Your late for an appointment, operating vigorously, and simply
realized you might be hungry and have not eaten lunch. You look
round and the one place you could find shortly is
McDonalds. What do you do?
Your thoughts says no, it is not wholesome food. Your abdomen says sure,
it is time to eat. It’s both going with out food, or grabbing one thing shortly at McDonalds. What about all of the unfavourable publicity concerning McDonalds nutrition info?
You make the choice to seize one thing so your thoughts is obvious
on your massive appointment. Now what? Burgers, McNuggets, fries, shakes, salads all confuse you as the very best dietary selection.
After reviewing the present McDonalds nutrition info, I’ve
determined to make it simpler for shopper to make clever
decisions by itemizing my McDonalds “Greatest Alternative Awards.” Please bear in mind, you do have a selection. Mickey D’s has made an try to supply some more healthy options to select from. It’s your accountability to make that clever selection.
My greatest concern when analyzing the McDonalds nutrition info was the quantity of artery clogging saturated fats present in every merchandise. I additionally paid shut consideration to the quantity of energy present in every merchandise.
Please word, there are more healthy gadgets discovered on their
menu than prior to now, however total, it’s not like consuming brown rice and steamed greens. I’m itemizing all of the meals beneath within the “not too unhealthy” class.
Right here is my checklist of the McDonalds “best option awards.”
The selection is yours!
1. Premium Grilled Hen Basic Sandwich 2g saturated fats / 420 energy
2. Hen McNugget (Four piece) 2 g saturated fats / 170 energy
3. Fruit and Walnut Salad 2 g saturated fats /…310 energy
4. Caesar Salad (with out rooster) 2.5 g saturated fats / 90 energy** Watch out for the saturated fats within the dressing. The very best dressing provided is the Newman’s Personal Cobb Dressing.
5. Caesar with grilled rooster Three g saturated fats / 220 energy
6. Hen McNuggets (6 piece) Three g saturated fats / 250 energy
7. Premium Spicy Hen Sandwich Three g saturated fats / 510 energy
8. Premium Crispy Hen Basic Sandwich Three g saturated fats / 500 cal.
9. McChicken 3.5 g saturated fats / 370 energy
10. Hen Selects Premium Breast Strips (Three laptop) 3.5 sat. / 140 cal.
11. Bacon Ranch Salad with out rooster 3.5 sat. / 180 cal.
12. Hamburger 3.5 g sat. / 260 cal.
13. Premium Grilled Hen Ranch Sandwich Four g sat. / 490 cal.
14. Filet of Fish Four g sat. / 400 cal.
15. Greatest dessert is Fruit and Yogurt
For a whole checklist of all McDonalds nutrition info for
its complete menu go to http://www.WellnessWord.com/weblog
Select meals which have the bottom energy with the bottom
saturated fats. Be careful of extras akin to excessive calorie, sugar
loaded mushy drinks, and enormous quantities of salad dressing.
Now you can also make good wholesome decisions and never really feel responsible in the event you
determine to seize one thing shortly at McDonalds. McDonalds
nutrition shouldn’t be all unhealthy. The selection is yours!
*** Consideration: Ezine Editors / Web site Homeowners ***
Be happy to reprint this text in its entirety in your ezine, Weblog, Autoresponder, or in your web site so long as the hyperlinks, and useful resource field will not be altered in any method.
Jim O’Connor – Train Physiologist / The Health Promoter
Copyright (c) – Wellness Phrase, LLC
9461 Charleville Blvd. #312
Beverly Hills, CA 90212